Branded Entertainment entries can be entered as MOV, MP4 or MP3
Any piece of work that exceeds 15 minutes must be entered as a Case Study
Any piece of work that is 5 minutes or less must be entered in its original form
No Physical Material Required
Specs for MOV/MP4 uploads:
Standard Definition Source Material minimum: 720 x 480
High Definition Source Material: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: Original Frame Rate
(23.98, 24, 25, 29.97,
50, 59.94, 60)
Codec: H264 or Mpeg4, Best Quality
Data Rate: Minimum 5,000kbps / Maximum 10,000kbps
Sound: AAC 48KHz
File size: 1 GB maximum
Case Studies (required for any piece of work that exceeds 15 minutes):
- The presentation should clearly demonstrate the concept and show the key elements through which the core idea has been expressed.
- The Case Study must not exceed 5 minutes
- Narration must be in English or have English subtitles
- Juries prefer concise and to-the-point Case Studies
- The Case Study must NOT use any extraneous music, as Jurors will not know if the music is part of the actual execution of the entry. Entries using extraneous music that is not part of the actual execution of the entry will be disqualified. Entry Fees for disqualified entries will not be refunded.
- You may provide a URL that will direct the Jury to the work in its entirety. The jury will only view the URL if they choose to see the complete work after viewing the Case Study.
- All Judging URLs must be live from the date of entry through 31st December 2018.
Specs for MP3 uploads:
Minimum of 64kbps (mono) up to a maximum of 196kbps
File type: MP3 (stereo) with a compression ratio of 22:1
File size: 3 MB maximum
- Entries submitted must be released in a commercial environment with client approval between 1st July 2017 and 31st July 2018.
- All work submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released with all the logos, trademarks and copy marks intact, regardless of category or medium. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- Any work created solely for the purpose of entering this competition is not eligible. In the case of a query by the Jury, the entrant will be required to prove eligibility of entry.
- More than one company may enter any piece of work, i.e. both the Agency and the Production Company may enter a piece that both parties have worked on. These would be two separate entries.
- If an Entrant lists more than one company in the Entrant field, two entry fees are required. LIA will invoice the Entering Company for the additional entry fee.
- All credits must be input at the time of entry. Be sure that you enter all credits accurately so that all those who worked on the piece are properly recognized.
- A USD $200 fee (per entry) will be charged to add credits if all creative credits are left blank.
- If a credit field does not apply, it must be left blank. (Do not input placeholders. Ex: ‘N/A’, or spaces, etc.).
- A USD $100 fee (per entry) will be charged for credit changes requested after the Entry System has closed.
- Once you have finalized the Entries online, the system automatically generates Entry Form(s) and an Invoice. The forms are then emailed to the email address you logged in with.
- Payment is due immediately. Entries cannot be approved for judging until payment has been received. See Shipping and Fees.