Digital Entries must be submitted on a URL
You must provide the URL for the actual work entered
Physical Material will not be Accepted
- Entries submitted must be released in a commercial environment with client approval between 1st July 2017 and 31st July 2018.
- All work submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released with all the logos, trademarks and copy marks intact, regardless of category or medium. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- If an Entrant lists more than one company in the Entrant field, two entry fees are required. LIA will invoice the Entering Company for the additional entry fee.
- All Judging URLs must be live from the date of entry through 31st December 2018.
- The Judging URL can bring the user to a landing page that hosts all elements that you wish the jury to view. The landing page can include the concept, translation and/or explanation along with the work to be judged.
- We recommend you also submit the live URL if it still exists.
- You must submit all required user names and/or passwords.
- Entries that are unable to be viewed (due to an incorrect URL, user name or password) will be disqualified and will not be judged. Entry Fees for disqualified entries will not be refunded.
JPEG uploads: Entrants are requested to upload 3 - 5 JPEGS that best represent the work. JPEGS will only be used if the Entry attains Shortlist status. They will not be used for judging.
SPECS for JPEG:
Landscape Images: Approx. 2400 x 3000 pixels
Portrait Images: Approx. 3000 x 2400 pixels
Equivalent to 203mm x 254mm (8 in x 10 in)
Color Mode: CMYK or RGB
File size: 6 MB maximum