Radio & Audio entries can be entered as MP3, MOV or MP4
Innovative Use of Radio entries require a Case Study
- Must be uploaded as separate MP3, MOV or MP4 files (one for each spot in the campaign).
- Campaigns that have all elements represented on one Case Study are only required to have one upload.
No Physical Material Required
Specs for MP3 uploads:
Minimum of 64kbps (mono) up to a maximum of 196kbps
File type: MP3 (stereo) with a compression ratio of 22:1
File size: 3 MB maximum
Entries not broadcast or aired in English must be entered in their original language. In addition, we will require a second MP3 upload of the work dubbed in English with the original music and/or sound effects. If you cannot provide this, a written translation will be accepted.
Specs for MOV/MP4 uploads:
Standard Definition Source Material minimum: 720 x 480
High Definition Source Material: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: Original Frame Rate
(23.98, 24, 25, 29.97,
50, 59.94, 60)
Codec: H264 or Mpeg4, Best Quality
Data Rate: Minimum 5,000kbps / Maximum 10,000kbps
Sound: AAC 48KHz
File size: 1 GB maximum
- The presentation should clearly demonstrate the concept and show the key elements through which the core idea has been expressed.
- Must not exceed 3 minutes
- Narration must be in English or have English subtitles
- Juries prefer concise and to-the-point Case Studies
- It is mandatory that the Case Studies use Royalty-Free music.
- Any entrant that requires LIA to change the media because of music rights will be charged a USD $500.00 fee.
- Entries submitted must be released in a commercial environment with client approval between 1st July 2017 and 31st July 2018.
- All work submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released with all the logos, trademarks and copy marks intact, regardless of category or medium. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- Any work created solely for the purpose of entering this competition is not eligible. In the case of a query by the Jury, the entrant will be required to prove eligibility of entry.
- More than one company may enter any piece of work, i.e. both the Agency and the Production Company may enter a piece that both parties have worked on. These would be two separate entries.
- If an Entrant lists more than one company in the Entrant field, two entry fees are required. LIA will invoice the Entering Company for the additional entry fee.
- All credits must be input at the time of entry. Be sure that you enter all credits accurately so that all those who worked on the piece are properly recognized.
- A USD $200 fee (per entry) will be charged to add credits if all creative credits are left blank.
- If a credit field does not apply, it must be left blank. (Do not input placeholders. Ex: ‘N/A’, or spaces, etc.).
- A USD $100 fee (per entry) will be charged for credit changes requested after the Entry System has closed.
- Once you have finalized the Entries online, the system automatically generates Entry Form(s) and an Invoice. The forms are then emailed to the email address you logged in with.
- Payment is due immediately. Entries cannot be approved for judging until payment has been received. See Shipping and Fees.