Entries submitted must be broadcast, published or released in a commercial environment with client approval between 1st July 2013 and 31st July 2014.
- All work submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released with all the logos, trademarks and copy marks intact, regardless of category or medium.
- Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- Any work created solely for the purpose of entering this competition is not eligible.
- In the case of a query by the Jury, the entrant will be required to provide documentary evidence to prove eligibility of entry.
- Once an entry has been judged LIA will not allow the entrant to change the uploaded media.
Entrants Must Use Royalty-Free or Licensed Music for Case Studies and Presentation Videos. The Entrant indemnifies LIA of all costs that may be incurred from use of non-cleared music.
Who Can Enter?
All companies and/or individuals involved in the creative process are eligible to enter. If an Entry is submitted by more than one entrant (Example: by the Agency and the Production Company) in the same category and attains Statue or Finalist status, both entrants will receive the Award attained and be named in publicity material.
All Entry Fees must be paid immediately upon receipt of Invoice.
Any Entrant who requests LIA to withdraw/delete finalised entry(s) will be obligated to pay the total invoice including the withdrawn/deleted entry(s). If entrant refuses to pay for withdrawn/deleted entry(s) the entire order can be withdrawn from judging at LIA discretion.
Absolutely No Refunds on
Entry Fees after entries are finalised.