Dany Minaker is the LATAM Chief Creative Officer for Wunderman Thompson alongside his partner Patán Tarazaga.
As LATAM Co-Chief Creative Officer, Dany is responsible for delivering world-class services to clients as well as continuing to raise the creative profile in the LATAM market, which includes Argentina, Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, Chile, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica and Peru.
Over the years, Dany has created local, regional and global work for many brands such as: Microsoft, United Airlines, Nike, Movistar, Coca-Cola, Ambev, Procter & Gamble, GSK, Unilever, Pepsico, Kraft, Disney, Cencosud and Mercado Libre.
In September 2015, Dany and his partner Patán joined Wunderman Buenos Aires as Executive Creative Directors - the #1 Digital and creative agency in Argentina (source AgencyScope). A year later, the Argentine office was recognized as the most renowned and awarded office in the country. In 2018, Wunderman Buenos Aires won more than 75 International awards. In 2019/2020 Dany was part of the leading team regarding the merge of the wpp agencies Wunderman and JWT in the region.
Prior to joining Wunderman, Dany worked at BBDO Argentina, where he helped oversee the creative department. Before that, he worked at Del Campo Saatchi & Saatchi, Vega Olmos Ponce (Lowe) and Ogilvy Argentina.
Dany’s work has been well received by today’s most renowned shows and festivals including: LIA, Cannes Lions, Clio Awards, EFFIE Awards, D&AD, NY Festival, Isaac Awards, One Show, Sol Festival, Smarties, EPICA Awards, IAB, Webby Awards, FWA, ANDY, FIAP, Wave, Ojo de Iberoamérica, El Diente, Martin Fierro and +DIGITAL, among others.
In addition, Dany is a sought-out speaker in the LATAM market. He most recently spoke at IAB, MMA and El Ojo de Iberoamérica.
He has also judged many festivals including: London International Awards, Cannes Lions in 2019, Adweek’s Project Isaac Awards, Lisbon Festival, IAB, ECHO Awards, Diente (Creatives Argentines Circle). Dany was the Digital and Mobile Jury President at El Ojo de Iberoamérica too.
Dany holds a postgraduate degree in Advertising, Digital Creativity and Art Direction.
He lives in Buenos Aires with his wife, Jime and his 2 children, Thiago and Tomas.
SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENTS / AWARDS:
• 2020 “Influencer of the year”, Creativepool.
• 2020 First Latin-American GP at Epica Awards, Sony.
• 2019 Cannes Lions, Brand Experience & Activation Jury of Argentina.
• 13 Cannes Lions awards.
• 2020 GP Digital & Social at El Ojo de Iberoamerica, Sony.
• 2020 GP at Echo Latam, F. Huesped, HIV on Agenda.
• 2018 Best Digital Creative of Argentina voted by the Advertising industry, Jerry Goldenberg.
• 2017 GP at Echo Awards, Mercado Libre, Based on Real Feedback.
• 2013 GP FILM at El Ojo de Iberoamerica, Abinbev, Hurricane Laura.
• 2013 GP FILM at El Ojo de Iberoamerica, Abinbev, Hurricane Martha.
• 2013 GP FILM at El Diente, Abinbev, Hurricane Laura.
• 2013 GP FILM at El Diente, Abinbev, Hurricane Martha.
• 2015 GP Integrated Campaign at El Diente, Universal Music, Move like Lorde
• 9 Adweek Project Isaac Awards.
• 12 EFFIE Argentina & LATAM.