Dany Minaker is the LATAM Chief Creative Officer for Wunderman Thompson alongside his partner Patán Tarazaga.
As LATAM Co-Chief Creative Officer, Dany is responsible for delivering world-class services to clients as well as continuing to raise the creative profile in the LATAM market, which includes Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Costa Rica and Peru.
Over the years, Dany has created local, regional and global work for many brands such as: Microsoft, United Airlines, Nike, Movistar, Nestle, Coca-Cola, Ambev, GSK, Unilever, Kraft, Disney and Mercado Libre.
In September 2015, Dany and his partner Patán joined Wunderman Thompson Buenos Aires as Executive Creative Directors - the #1 Digital and creative agency in Argentina (source AgencyScope). A year later, the Argentine office was recognized as the most renowned and awarded office in the country. In 2021, WT Buenos Aires was the Nº 1 agency of Argentina in Cannes Lions and won more than 75 International awards and Dany was the most awarded CCO of the network (source Thedrum).
Dany’s work has been well received by today’s most renowned shows and festivals including: LIA, Cannes Lions, Clio Awards, EFFIE Awards, D&AD, NY Festival, Isaac Awards, One Show, Sol Festival, Smarties, EPICA Awards, IAB, Webby Awards, FWA, ANDY, FIAP, Wave, Ojo de Iberoamérica, El Diente, Martin Fierro and +DIGITAL, among others. In the last year, he won 14 Grand Prixs, including the last innovation Grand Prix of Cannes Lions.
In addition, Dany is a sought-out speaker in the LATAM market. He most recently spoke at IAB, MMA and El Ojo de Iberoamérica.
He has also judged many festivals including Cannes Lions, London International Awards, Adweek’s Project Isaac Awards, Lisbon Festival, IAB, ECHO Awards, Diente (Creatives Argentines Circle) and was the Digital and Mobile Jury President at El Ojo de Iberoamérica too.
Dany holds a postgraduate degree in Advertising, Digital Creativity and Art Direction and he is mentor in the Creative LIAisons program of the London international Awards.
He lives in Buenos Aires with his wife, Jime and his 2 children, Thiago and Tomas and is a huge fan of Boca Juniors.
SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENTS / AWARDS:
• 2022 Top 30 best creative CCOs, The Drum,
• 2022 Most Awarded CCO of the year at Wunderman Thompson, The Drum.
• 2021 GP Design, GP Innovation, GP Sound production at El Ojo de Iberoamerica.
• 2021 Invent a new category at El Ojo de Iberoamerica driven by AI, “El Ojo Emotion”.
• 2021 Mobile Marketing Asociation, Agency of the year.
• 2021 El Dorado, Titanium, Edina, Waterlight.
• 2021 LIA, Best agency & Network of Latam.
• 2021 Cannes Lions, First Argentinian Innovation GP, Unilever, Degree Inclusive.
• 2021 Cannes Lions, Most innovation network of LatinAmerica.
• 2021 Mentor at Creative LIAisons Coaching program.
• 2020 “Influencer of the year”, Creativepool.
• 2020 Grand Effie Peru and Brand Effie Brasil.
• 2020 First Latin-American GP at Epica Awards, Sony.
• 2020 GP Digital & Social at El Ojo de Iberoamerica, Sony.
• 2020 GP at Echo Latam, F. Huesped, HIV on Agenda.
• 2019 Cannes Lions, Brand Experience & Activation Jury of Argentina.
• 2018 Best Digital Creative of Argentina voted by the Advertising industry, Jerry Goldenberg.
• 2017 GP at Echo Awards, Mercado Libre, Based on Real Feedback.
• 2013 GP FILM at El Ojo de Iberoamerica, Abinbev, Hurricane Laura.
• 2013 GP FILM at El Ojo de Iberoamerica, Abinbev, Hurricane Martha.
• 2013 GP FILM at El Diente, Abinbev, Hurricane Laura.
• 2013 GP FILM at El Diente, Abinbev, Hurricane Martha.
• 2015 GP Integrated Campaign at El Diente, Universal Music, Move like Lorde
• 9 Adweek Project Isaac Awards.
• +40 EFFIE Argentina & LATAM.