Digital Entries can be submitted on a URL or as a Case Study uploaded as an MOV or MP4.
Physical Material will not be accepted.
- Work submitted must be first released, published and/or broadcast in a commercial environment with client approval between 1st July 2022 through 31st August 2023.
- All work submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released with all the logos, trademarks and copy marks intact, regardless of category or sub-category. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- If an Entrant lists more than one company in the Entrant field, two entry fees are required. LIA will invoice the Entering Company for the additional entry fee.
- All Judging URLs must be live from the date of entry through 31st December 2023.
- The Judging URL can bring the user to a landing page that hosts all elements that you wish the jury to view. The landing page can include the concept, translation and/or explanation along with the work to be judged.
- You must submit all required user names and/or passwords.
- Entries that are unable to be viewed (due to an incorrect URL, user name or password) will be disqualified and will not be judged. Entry Fees for disqualified entries will not be refunded.
When entering a Case Study:
- The case study that is submitted for judging must clearly show the work in-situ.
- The presentation should clearly demonstrate the concept and show the key elements through which the core idea has been expressed.
- Must not exceed 3 minutes.
- Narration must be in English or have English subtitles.
- It is mandatory that the Case Studies use Royalty-Free music.
- Any entrant that requires LIA to change the media because of music rights will be charged a USD $500.00 fee.
Specs for MOV/MP4 uploads:
Standard Definition Source Material minimum: 720 x 480
High Definition Source Material: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: Original Frame Rate
(23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60)
Codec: H264 or Mpeg4, Best Quality
Data Rate: Minimum 5,000kbps / Maximum 10,000kbps
Sound: AAC 48KHz
File size: 1 GB maximum
JPEG uploads: Entrants are requested to upload 3 - 5 JPEGs that best represent the work. JPEGs will only be used if the Entry attains Shortlist/Winner status. They will not be used for judging.
Specs for JPEG uploads:
Landscape Images: Approx. 2400 x 3000 pixels
Portrait Images: Approx. 3000 x 2400 pixels
Equivalent to 203mm x 254mm (8 in x 10 in)
Color Mode: CMYK or RGB
File size: 6 MB maximum