For ideas that are so unique, new and pure, that they cannot be labelled in a conventional way. Work should be forward-thinking, created to honor brand communication that doesn't fit neatly into traditional categories. Category-defying work that pushes boundaries. Entries will need to break new ground. The jury is looking for work that is brilliant in its thinking and innovative in its expressions.
Best Use of Real Time Advertising
Beverages - Alcoholic
Beverages - Non-Alcoholic
Corporate Image/Social Awareness Must be attached to a brand. May include Self-Promotion
Creative Use of Data Celebrates the most innovative uses and incorporation of data into creative executions. Includes Data Storytelling, Social Media Data, Real-Time Data and Data Visualization, etc.
Creativity in Commerce Recognizing creativity that inspires preference, transaction, payment and purchase
Entertainment Includes Theatres, Zoos, Museums, Movies, TV Programs, Lotteries, Music Festivals, Sports etc.
Foods Does not include Retail Food Chains/Restaurants
Health Care Services Includes Hospitals, Clinics, Nursing Homes, etc.
Live Events - Beyond Advertising Best Use of Event
Media Promotion Includes Streaming Services, Magazines, Newspapers, TV Stations, Radio Stations, etc.
Personal Items/Gift Items
Retail Can be Online or Brick & Mortar
Use of Social Media
Zeitgeist Creativity in the spirit, mood, culture or subculture of a particular time
Non-Traditional entries must be entered as an MOV or MP4
Only one (1) upload allowed per entry
Physical Material will not be accepted
- Entries submitted must be released in a commercial environment with client approval between 1st September 2019 and 8th August 2021.
- All work submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released with all the logos, trademarks and copy marks intact, regardless of category or medium. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- If an Entrant lists more than one company in the Entrant field, two entry fees are required. LIA will invoice the Entering Company for the additional entry fee.
When entering a Case Study:
- The presentation should clearly demonstrate the concept and show the key elements through which the core idea has been expressed.
- Must not exceed 3 minutes.
- Narration must be in English or have English subtitles.
- It is mandatory that the Case Studies use Royalty-Free music.
- Any entrant that requires LIA to change the media because of music rights will be charged a USD $500.00 fee.
Specs for MOV/MP4 uploads:
Standard Definition Source Material minimum: 720 x 480
High Definition Source Material: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: Original Frame Rate
(23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60)
Codec: H264 or Mpeg4, Best Quality
Data Rate: Minimum 5,000kbps / Maximum 10,000kbps
Sound: AAC 48KHz
File size: 1 GB maximum