Package Design submissions require an MOV, MP4 or JPEG upload(s).
Physical material is also accepted. We strongly suggest that you send a sample of the actual packaging.
- Work submitted must be first released, published and/or broadcast in a commercial environment with client approval between 1st July 2022 through 31st August 2023.
- All work submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released with all the logos, trademarks and copy marks intact, regardless of category or sub-category. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- If an Entrant lists more than one company in the Entrant field, two entry fees are required. LIA will invoice the Entering Company for the additional entry fee.
- You must supply one (1) sample of the actual packaging. If entering a Product Line, you must supply one (1) piece of the actual packaging for each item in the line.
- If you must empty the contents for Shipping/Customs purposes, be sure to upload at least one JPEG of the packaging as it appeared in the marketplace.
- Do not affix or wrap forms around the entry material. All forms should be sent flat in an envelope.
- In addition, you must upload a JPEG(s) for each entry. When entering a Product Line, you must upload a JPEG of the entire line, plus several JPEGs that best represent your entry.
- If an entrant specifically requests an entry be returned, LIA will make every effort to comply. LIA indemnifies itself of any loss or damage to the original entry. The entrant assumes all costs for packing and shipping for the return of the work. These requests must be made upon entry.
- The case study that is submitted for judging must clearly show the work in-situ.
- The presentation should clearly demonstrate the concept and show the key elements through which the core idea has been expressed.
- Must not exceed 3 minutes.
- Narration must be in English or have English subtitles.
- It is mandatory that the Case Studies use Royalty-Free music.
- Any entrant that requires LIA to change the media because of music rights will be charged a USD $500.00 fee.
Specs for MOV/MP4 uploads:
Standard Definition Source Material minimum: 720 x 480
High Definition Source Material: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: Original Frame Rate
(23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60)
Codec: H264 or Mpeg4, Best Quality
Data Rate: Minimum 5,000kbps / Maximum 10,000kbps
Sound: AAC 48KHz
File size: 1 GB maximum
Specs for JPEG uploads:
Portrait Images: Approx. 2400 x 3000 pixels
Equivalent to 203mm x 254mm or 8in x 10in
Landscape Images: Approx. 3000 x 2400 pixels
Equivalent to 254mm x 203mm or 10in x 8in
Color Mode: CMYK or RGB
File size: 6 MB maximum