Print entries can be entered as a JPEG, MOV, MP4 or Physical Material
Physical material will only be accepted in the following categories:
- Direct Marketing – Business-to-Business
- Direct Marketing – Consumer
• Must be uploaded as separate JPEG, MOV or MP4 files (one for each element of the campaign).
• Campaigns that have all elements represented on one Case Study are only required to have one upload.
- Entries submitted must be released in a commercial environment with client approval between 1st January 2020 and 8th August 2021.
- All work submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released with all the logos, trademarks and copy marks intact, regardless of category or medium. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- If an Entrant lists more than one company in the Entrant field, two entry fees are required. LIA will invoice the Entering Company for the additional entry fee.
Specs for JPEG uploads:
Landscape Images: Approx. 2400 x 3000 pixels
Portrait Images: Approx. 3000 x 2400 pixels
Equivalent to 203mm x 254mm (8 in x 10 in)
Color Mode: CMYK or RGB
File size: 6 MB maximum
Specs for MOV/MP4 uploads:
Standard Definition Source Material minimum: 720 x 480
High Definition Source Material: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: Original Frame Rate
(23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60)
Codec: H264 or Mpeg4, Best Quality
Data Rate: Minimum 5,000kbps / Maximum 10,000kbps
Sound: AAC 48KHz
File size: 1 GB maximum
- You must supply one (1) piece of the actual mailing.
- Do not affix or wrap forms around the entry material. All forms should be sent flat in an envelope.
- If an entrant specifically requests an entry be returned, LIA will make every effort to comply. LIA indemnifies itself of any loss or damage to the original entry. The entrant assumes all costs for packing and shipping for the return of the work. These requests must be made upon entry.
- In addition, you must upload JPEGs that best represent the execution.