Radio & Audio entries can be entered as an MP3, MOV or MP4
In the categories Innovative Use of Radio and Podcasts, an MOV or MP4 is preferable
- Must be uploaded as separate MP3, MOV or MP4 files (one for each spot in the campaign)
- Campaigns that have all elements represented on one Case Study are only required to have one upload
Physical Material will not be Accepted
Entries not broadcast or aired in English must be entered in their original language. In addition, we will require a second MP3 upload of the work dubbed in English with the original music and/or sound effects. If you cannot provide this, a written translation will be accepted.
- Entries submitted must be released in a commercial environment with client approval between 1st July 2017 and 31st July 2018.
- All work submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast or released, regardless of category. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- If an Entrant lists more than one company in the Entrant field, two entry fees are required. LIA will invoice the Entering Company for the additional entry fee.
Specs for MP3 uploads:
Minimum of 64kbps (mono) up to a maximum of 196kbps
File type: MP3 (stereo) with a compression ratio of 22:1
File size: 3 MB maximum
Specs for MOV/MP4 uploads:
Standard Definition Source Material minimum: 720 x 480
High Definition Source Material: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: Original Frame Rate
(23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60)
Codec: H264 or Mpeg4, Best Quality
Data Rate: Minimum 5,000kbps / Maximum 10,000kbps
Sound: AAC 48KHz
File size: 1 GB maximum
- The presentation should clearly demonstrate the concept and show the key elements through which the core idea has been expressed.
- Must not exceed 3 minutes.
- Narration must be in English or have English subtitles.
- Juries prefer concise and to-the-point Case Studies.
- It is mandatory that the Case Studies use Royalty-Free music.
- Any entrant that requires LIA to change the media because of music rights will be charged a USD $500.00 fee.