Pharmaceuticals - Craft entries can be entered as an MOV, MP4, JPEG, MP3, on a URL or Physical Material
Entries with moving components must be uploaded as an MOV or MP4 file
- Entries submitted must be released in a commercial environment with client approval between 1st July 2019 and 31st July 2020.
- All work submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released with all the logos, trademarks and copy marks intact, regardless of category or medium. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- If an Entrant lists more than one company in the Entrant field, two entry fees are required. LIA will invoice the Entering Company for the additional entry fee.
When entering a Case Study:
- The case study that is submitted for judging must clearly show the work in-situ.
- The presentation should clearly demonstrate the concept and show the key elements through which the core idea has been expressed.
- Must not exceed 3 minutes.
- Narration must be in English or have English subtitles.
- It is mandatory that the Case Studies use Royalty-Free music.
- Any entrant that requires LIA to change the media because of music rights will be charged a USD $500.00 fee.
Specs for MOV/MP4 uploads:
Standard Definition Source Material minimum: 720 x 480
High Definition Source Material: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: Original Frame Rate
(23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60)
Codec: H264 or Mpeg4, Best Quality
Data Rate: Minimum 5,000kbps / Maximum 10,000kbps
Sound: AAC 48KHz
File size: 1 GB maximum
Slates, clocks or bars must NOT appear on the video. Entries that contain the entrant name or branding of entering company will not be accepted.
Specs for JPEG uploads:
Approx 2400 x 3000 pixels CMYK or RGB JPEG
Equivalent to 203mm x 254mm (8 in x 10 in)
Resolution: 300 dpi
Maximum file size: 6 MB
Specs for MP3 uploads:
Minimum of 64kbps (mono) up to a maximum of 196kbps
File type: MP3 (stereo) with a compression ratio of 22:1
File size: 3 MB maximum
- All Judging URLs must be live from the date of entry through 31st December 2020.
- The Judging URL can bring the user to a landing page that hosts all elements that you wish the jury to view. The landing page can include the concept, translation and/or explanation along with the work to be judged.
- You must submit all required user names and/or passwords.
- Entries that are unable to be viewed (due to an incorrect URL, User Name or Password) will be disqualified and will not be judged. Entry Fees for disqualified entries will not be refunded.
- A sample of the actual piece must be supplied.
- If entering in more than one category, you must supply a piece for each category entered.
- Do not affix or wrap forms around the entry material. All forms should be sent flat in an envelope.
- Entries sent in poster format must be on a mounted board. No board should be more than 600mm x 400mm (24 in x 16 in) in size, with a border of 25mm (1 in). The overall size of the board is inclusive of the border.
- Campaigns require a separate mounted board of each execution.
- You MUST upload a JPEG(s) of the work.
- Note: If an entrant specifically requests an entry be returned, LIA will make every effort to comply. LIA indemnifies itself of any loss or damage to the original entry. The entrant assumes all costs for packing and shipping for the return of the work. These requests must be made upon entry.