Radio & Audio entries can be entered as an MP3, MOV or MP4. Work originally released as audio only must be entered as an MP3.
We will not approve for Judging an MOV that has no moving images. You will be required to replace any MOV upload that has no moving images at a fee of US $100.
In the category Innovative Use of Radio a Case Study is required.
Physical Material will not be accepted.
Campaign Entries: Each title requires a separate upload.
Entries not broadcast or aired in English must be entered in their original language. In addition, we will require a second MP3 upload of the work dubbed in English with the original music and/or sound effects. If you cannot provide this, a written translation will be accepted.
- Work submitted must be first released, published and/or broadcast in a commercial environment with client approval between 1st July 2022 through 31st August 2023.
- All work submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast or released, regardless of category or sub-category. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- If an Entrant lists more than one company in the Entrant field, two entry fees are required. LIA will invoice the Entering Company for the additional entry fee.
- The presentation should clearly demonstrate the concept and show the key elements through which the core idea has been expressed.
- Must not exceed 3 minutes.
- Narration must be in English or have English subtitles.
- Juries prefer concise and to-the-point Case Studies.
- It is mandatory that the Case Studies use Royalty-Free music.
- Any entrant that requires LIA to change the media because of music rights will be charged a USD $500.00 fee.
Specs for MOV/MP4 uploads:
Standard Definition Source Material minimum: 720 x 480
High Definition Source Material: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: Original Frame Rate
(23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60)
Codec: H264 or Mpeg4, Best Quality
Data Rate: Minimum 5,000kbps / Maximum 10,000kbps
Sound: AAC 48KHz
File size: 1 GB maximum
Specs for MP3 uploads:
Minimum of 64kbps (mono) up to a maximum of 196kbps
File type: MP3 (stereo) with a compression ratio of 22:1
File size: 3 MB maximum