Entry System to Open: March 2024
Initial Entry Deadline: 7th June 2024
- Discounted 25% thru the Initial Entry Deadline of 7th June 2024
- Entries must be finalized and paid by 7th June to take advantage of the Entry Discount
- Any entries at the discounted fee that require any edits, i.e. media, credits or any other changes after 7th June will be reinvoiced at the full
No Late Fees. No upload Fees.
- All work submitted including work into the Craft Categories (i.e. Art Direction, Illustration, etc.) must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released with all the logos, trademarks and copy marks intact, regardless of category or sub-category. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
Do not include company names or individual creative credits on any media uploads. All judging is done without bias as to entering company, network, country, region, and/or those that worked on the piece.
- Any work created solely for the purpose of entering this competition is not eligible.
- In the case of a query by the Jury, the entrant will be required to provide documentary evidence to prove eligibility of entry.
- Entries that have not been finalized before the final deadline will automatically be deleted from the Entry System.
- Only one Entrant can be listed per entry as the Entering Company (one office and city). If an Entrant wishes to list more than one company in the Entrant field, additional entry fees are required. LIA will invoice the Entering Company for the additional fees. Only the Entrant is named in Press Releases.
- If an entry attains statue status and the entrant has listed multiple companies and/or cities, only one statue will be shipped complementary to company that is registered in the LIA entry system. Additional Statues can be purchased via the Online Store by any company or individual listed in the creative credits.
- All creative credits must be input prior to finalizing entries. If a credit field does not apply, it must be left blank (do not populate with dashes, N/A, etc).
- Company City should be input when relevant.
- Credits should be checked carefully prior to finalizing as these credits are used to calculate the Of The Year awards. LIA uses the creative credits that are input at the time of entry to award points regardless of the Entering Company.
- Once an Entry is finalized changes to the credits will incur a USD $200 fee per entry.
- If no credits are input and an entrant wishes to add creative credits after Winners are announced there will be a USD $250 fee per entry.
When Entering a Case Study
- The case study that is submitted for judging must clearly show the work in-situ, demonstrate the concept and show the key elements through which the core idea has been expressed.
- Must not exceed 3 minutes.
- Narration must be in English or have English subtitles.
- Do not embed company names and/or individual creative credits.
- Any entrant that requires LIA to change the media after it has been processed and locked for judging will be charged a $500.00 USD fee.
- Winning media will automatically be showcased on the LIA Winners site, with the exception of media that entrants have, at time of entry, informed LIA can not be shown in a public forum.
- LIA will not allow media to be changed once judging commences.
- It is mandatory that the Case Studies use Royalty-Free music.
Legal Indemnification for Music
If an entrant uses music in either an individual entry or a case study and/or presentation videos, it must be Royalty-Free or Licensed Music. By entering work with music, the entrant confirms, warrants and represents that they have the right to use such music from the time that it is entered into LIA and in perpetuity so that if it shortlists or attains a higher status such music can be used and/or featured on the LIA website.
The Entrant hereby indemnifies, saves and holds LIA; its successors and assigns; and its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies and its and their respective officers, employees, and agents harmless from any and all liability, claims, demands, loss, and/or damage (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees and court costs) arising from or connected with any claim, demand, or action or by a third party that is inconsistent with any of the warranties, representations, or agreements made or assumed by the Entrant in entering work, including but not limited to any liability, claims, demands, loss, and or/damage (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees and court costs) that may arise from the submission and/or use of music that is not Royalty-Free or Licensed.
LIA shall have the right, at LIA's election and without limitation for any reason, to recoup and recover the amount of any and all costs and expenses (including, without limitation, legal costs and attorneys' fees) that are paid or incurred by LIA or on LIA's behalf to defend, respond to, negotiate or prosecute any claim, demand, or action that is inconsistent with any of Entrant's warranties and representations hereunder. Entrant shall reimburse LIA, on demand, for any payments made by LIA at any time with respect to the actual amount of any claim, demand, or action that is inconsistent with any of Entrant's warranties and representations hereunder.