The feedback we’ve received from the first installment of the Advertising & Innovation limited series with Sir Martin Sorrell has already been so amazing - this series is changing the way small business owners and advertising enthusiasts approach their customers (existing and future).
Daymond John just completed the second installment in which he sat with the Global CMO for Dole Sunshine, Rupen Desai. Rupen got really real about the importance, creation, and implementation of a brand purpose, plus so much more...
- How the advertising industry has shifted in past decade
- How to become a brand that does more than just sell products
- The key ways to speak to your customers as people first, not just consumers, and make them feel their value
If his name sounds familiar to you, this might be why:
- He started his advertising career with MullenLowe, where he spent two decades leading the Asia-Pacific region for the last six years
- Served as Vice Chairman across the Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa for Edelman during which he led Edelman’s Women’s Leadership Network for the region and sat on the board of Female Founders, a non-profit organization dedicated to the pursuit of gender equality in entrepreneurship and leadership
- Co-founded TS/28 to partner with purposeful organizations and help them thrive in the conscious economy
- Currently the Global Chief Marketing Officer for Dole Sunshine Company
“This was such an educational and motivational discussion that I’ll be keeping close as I work on identifying my own brands’ purposes,” stated Daymond John, CEO of FUBU and The Shark Group, TV Personality on ABC Shark Tank and Public Speaker.