For the third consecutive year, LIA is continuing the highly sought-after Creative LIAisons virtual one-to-one coaching program; a global coaching initiative that develops, educates, inspires and nurtures emerging talent. This priceless and exclusive opportunity enables rising talent to tap into the minds, expertise and experiences of respected industry luminaries. Mentees will receive one-to-one e-coaching sessions with three established industry leaders.
Sessions will cover all disciplines with emphasis on skill development, elevating ideas and boosting creative confidence to fast-track creative careers, empowering rising talent for a purpose-driven future. Each bespoke session will be determined by mentor and mentee and is designed to develop and grow young talent, coaching them to their full potential. Coaching sessions will take place between May and November 2023.
Daymond John of Shark Tank, CEO of FUBU and The Shark Group, a big supporter and regular speaker at the program has said: "Being around like-minded people and mentors is the number one reason for success."
We have over 160 of the most awarded and experienced top creatives worldwide participating as coaches to educate and inspire these rising stars.
Industry leading coaches include, but not limited to:
- Bruno Bertelli, Global CCO Publicis Worldwide / CCO Publicis Groupe Italy
- John Mescall, Global ECD and Global Creative Council President, McCann Worldgroup
- Susan Credle, Global Chair & Global Chief Creative Officer, FCB
- Malcolm Poynton, Global Chief Creative Officer, Cheil Worldwide
- Judy John, Global Chief Creative Officer, Edelman
- Ben Williams, Global Chief Creative Experience Officer, TBWA Worldwide
- Julie Scelzo, Global Executive Creative Director, Dentsu Creative
- Ronald Ng, Global Chief Creative Officer, MRM
- Mark Campbell, Global Chief Creative Officer, Red Havas / Red Connect
- Collette Douaihy, Global Chief Creative Officer, Dentsu Health
- Tom Richards, Global Chief Creative Officer, 21GRAMS
- Felipe Machado, SVP, Global Creative Director, Deutsch LA
- Joana Mendes, President, Clube de Criação, São Paulo
- Tom Beckman, Global Chief Creative Officer, Weber Shandwick
- Dany Minaker, LATAM Chief Creative Officer and Global Executive Creative Director, Wunderman Thompson
- Jane Motz Hayes, Global Chief Creative & Design Officer, Havas Health CX
- Dave Rolfe, Global Head of Production, WPP / Hogarth Worldwide
- Ari Halper, Global Head of Creative Excellence, R/GA
- Simon Shaw, Global Chief Creative Strategy + Innovation Officer, H+K Strategies
- Oriel Davis-Lyons, Chief Creative Officer, Mother New York
As a testament to how truly valuable this experience is, feedback we received from participants in this exclusive mentorship program have consistently showed us what a positive impact the program has had on their careers.
Eduardo Chiriboga, Associate Creative Director / Gaming Consultant, MullenLowe Group, Ecuador: “Sharing thoughts, ideas and having a good time with thinkers from all over the world reminds me that we are all connected working for a better industry. Each session resulted in a new experience and also anecdotes that, from now on, will enhance my creative process”
Moira Ward, Junior Art Director, BCW Global, New York: “I can't begin to explain the invaluable lessons and inspiration I was able to extract out of the 2022 LIAisons Mentee Program. I attended the program as a very fresh junior creative; I was only a month in to be exact, so I'm incredibly grateful to have had an opportunity this valuable so early in my career. It was surreal to hear and get access to some of the greatest creatives in the world.
Yaraman Thorne, Junior Copywriter, The Monkeys, Sydney: “I gained insights I will take with me for the rest of my career, and hopefully I am able to pay that forward in the future.”
Industry leaders have praised this program as being an invaluable training tool for young creatives and many of the coaches have continued to establish long term connections with their mentees even after the annual program has concluded.
Mentees chosen are emerging talent from around the globe, currently working in the industry and are between the ages of 21 and 30.
LIA does not directly select mentees. LIA allocates placements to advertising clubs and associations, trade press, companies that support LIA and regional competitions. In additon, a select number are self-nominated.
2023 will also see the return of the Creative LIAisons full onsite program, welcoming attendees from across the globe to Las Vegas during LIA judging.