1. Prior to being chosen to participate in this program, what did you know or hear about the LIA Creative LIAisons program?
Friends from Jung von Matt / SAGA and a few other German agencies were given the fortunate opportunity of attending LIAisons in the past, so I had heard a few stories about the judging, the panel talks, and the camaraderie of waking up.
2. How did you feel when you were chosen to participate in Creative LIAisons, an exclusive program of 100 attendees aged 21 – 30 from around the world?
I feel that when industry leaders speak, subjects often concern the steps agencies should be taking to be better. It’s extremely important, but I’m still figuring myself out. Being selected for LIAsons excites me, because it gives me the opportunity to ask the selfish questions. I am also excited for tacos.
3. If you were to choose what the speakers present, what topics would you choose?
• The mistakes they or their friends made in their career and what we should learn from them.
• What impact did their own mentors have on their career and what were some of the timeless lessons they were given.
• What would you specifically warn the incoming class of Portfolio School 2019?