Package Design entries can be entered as Physical Material or JPEG
- Entries submitted must be released in a commercial environment with client approval between 1st July 2019 and 31st July 2020.
- All work submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released with all the logos, trademarks and copy marks intact, regardless of category or medium. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- If an Entrant lists more than one company in the Entrant field, two entry fees are required. LIA will invoice the Entering Company for the additional entry fee.
When sending Physical Material:
- You must supply one (1) sample of the actual packaging. If entering a Product Line, you must supply one (1) piece of the actual packaging for each item in the line.
- If you must empty the contents for Shipping/Customs purposes, be sure to upload at least one JPEG of the packaging as it appeared in the marketplace.
- If entering in more than one category, you must supply a piece for each category entered.
- Do not affix or wrap forms around the entry material. All forms should be sent flat in an envelope.
- In addition, you must upload a JPEG(s) for each entry. When entering a Product Line, you must upload a JPEG of the entire line, plus several JPEGs that best represent your entry.
- If an entrant specifically requests an entry be returned, LIA will make every effort to comply. LIA indemnifies itself of any loss or damage to the original entry. The entrant assumes all costs for packing and shipping for the return of the work. These requests must be made upon entry.
Specs for JPEG uploads:
Landscape Images: Approx. 2400 x 3000 pixels
Portrait Images: Approx. 3000 x 2400 pixels
Equivalent to 203mm x 254mm (8 in x 10 in)
Color Mode: CMYK or RGB
File size: 6 MB maximum