Design entries can be entered as an MOV, MP4, JPEG or Physical Material
Case Studies are required in the categories of:
- Branded Content
- Creative Use of Data
- Experiential Design
- Innovative Use of Design
- Product Development
MOV or MP4 uploads are required in the categories of:
- Digital Installations
- Motion Graphics – Animation
- Entries submitted must be released in a commercial environment with client approval between 1st July 2021 and 31st August 2022.
- All work submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released with all the logos, trademarks and copy marks intact, regardless of category or medium. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- If an Entrant lists more than one company in the Entrant field, two entry fees are required. LIA will invoice the Entering Company for the additional entry fee.
- You may supply the actual design piece.
- If entering in more than one category, please supply a piece for each category entered.
- Do not affix or wrap forms around the entry material. All forms should be sent flat in an envelope.
- Entries sent in poster format must be on a mounted board. No board should be more than 600mm x 400mm (24 in x 16 in) in size, with a border of 25mm (1 in). The overall size of the board is inclusive of the border.
- Campaigns require a separate mounted board of each execution. • You MUST upload a JPEG(s) of the work.
- If an entrant specifically requests an entry be returned, LIA will make every effort to comply. LIA indemnifies itself of any loss or damage to the original entry. The entrant assumes all costs for packing and shipping for the return of the work. These requests must be made upon entry.
- The case study that is submitted for judging must clearly show the work in-situ.
- The presentation should clearly demonstrate the concept and show the key elements through which the core idea has been expressed.
- Must not exceed 3 minutes.
- Narration must be in English or have English subtitles.
- It is mandatory that the Case Studies use Royalty-Free music.
- Any entrant that requires LIA to change the media because of music rights will be charged a USD $500.00 fee.
Specs for MOV/MP4 uploads:
Standard Definition Source Material minimum: 720 x 480
High Definition Source Material: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: Original Frame Rate
(23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60)
Codec: H264 or Mpeg4, Best Quality
Data Rate: Minimum 5,000kbps / Maximum 10,000kbps
Sound: AAC 48KHz
File size: 1 GB maximum
Specs for JPEG uploads:
Landscape Images: Approx. 2400 x 3000 pixels
Portrait Images: Approx. 3000 x 2400 pixels
Equivalent to 203mm x 254mm (8 in x 10 in)
Color Mode: CMYK or RGB
File size: 6 MB maximum